Tuncare healthcare services Ltd provides a combination of nursing and domiciliary care services to individuals, private and governmental health service organisations. We have a rigorous recruitment and selection programme, and we focus on comprehensive staff training and ongoing assessment to ensure quality care standards are continuously met.
Our Philosophy of Care
The provision of high quality of care is at the heart of our philosophy of care. Tuncare Healthcare services Ltd places the rights and the well-being of the service users at the forefront of its philosophy. We believe that compassion and care for the vulnerable should form the basis of our practice.
It is part of our philosophy to provide each service user with a quality service which is tailored to their individual needs and to encourage emotional and social well-being.
We believe it is of vital importance that service users gain and maintain as much independence in their lives as possible and to feel in control of their own lives. We believe we can achieve this by developing positive relationships with our service users and by respecting their individuality and diversity.
Our Mission Statement
Tuncare Healthcare Services Ltd is committed to providing an outstanding quality of care for our service users. We aim to enable them to continue to live independently in their own homes. By being a strong, independent and viable organisation, we hope to become a leading provider of care and support while helping in the development of a caring society by promoting independent living in the community.
- Deliver a high quality service that promotes and improves quality of life for our service users;
- Respect our service users’ right to individuality, independence, privacy and dignity;
- Ensure that each service user’s needs and values are respected in matters of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion and belief;
- Deliver a service that is tailored to the needs of each service user;
- Uphold the service users’ right to make informed choices;
- Work in partnership with service users, carers, and all relevant bodies;
- Ensure that our services are managed and developed in accordance with service users’ needs and preferences;
- Ensure that all our staff are competent, responsible and properly trained to undertake the activities for which they have been employed;
- Comply with all relevant statutory requirements for the provision of care services.